måndag 19 maj 2008

Och som dom sa det!

Älskar som alla vet film, måste bara återge några otroligt klassiska filmcitat:

Wax on, right hand…Wax off, left hand.
Karate Kid 1984

I’ll be back.
Terminator 1984

I see dead people.
Sjätte sinnet 1999

- You are not he only composer in Vienna.
- No. But I’m the best.
Amadeus 1984

I’m too old for this shit.
Dödligt vapen 1987

I new a girl in school called Pandora. Never got to see her box, though.
Notting Hill 1999

Toto, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore.
Trollkarlen från Oz 1939

They’re he-ere!
Poltergeist 1982

It’s K-K-Ken coming to k-k-kill me!
A fish called Wanda 1988

Houston, we have a problem.
Apollo 13

Show me the money!
Jerry Maguire 1996

Hasta la vista, Baby!
Terminator 2 1991

Carpe, carpe diem, seize the day boys, make your lives extraordinary
Döda poeters sällskap 1989

Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next
Gladiator 2000

Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope.
Stjärnornas krig 1977


Bryt!


Moviestar, moviestar, you think you are a movie - st a a a a a a a r
/Nordström/

Inga kommentarer: